Accu-Chek Instant Glucometer Price in Kenya
Accu-Chek Instant Glucometer at an affordable price @Afyacode online diabetes shop. All products found in our shop are carefully assessed and recommended by a team of expert doctors. Buy recommended glucometers in Kenya at our store at the best prices in Kenya.
Why do you need a glucometer?
A glucometer is a device used to determine the approximate concentration of glucose in the blood. First and foremost, a glucometer helps diabetic patients monitor what makes their blood glucose numbers go up or down. In addition, a glucometer is generally important for any person to monitor their blood glucose level. As a result, you will be able to detect diabetes early enough. When you detect diabetes symptoms early enough diabetes reversal process can be initiated.
Which is the best glucometer in Kenya?
Many types of blood glucose meters are available, from basic models to more advanced meters with multiple features and options. The cost of blood glucose meters, lancets, and test strips vary, as does insurance coverage. Basically, when you want to buy a glucose meter, you need to have the basics of how it works. This is because they differ in the type and number of features they offer. Otherwise, when used and stored properly, blood glucose meters are generally accurate in how they measure glucose.
Why buy an Accu-Chek Instant Glucometer?
- The intuitive target range indicator gives you visual reassurance. It can be individualized to suit your personal therapy goals
- Only what you need: Your test result and your averages (7/30/90 days) are visible on the meter
- No setup required – just insert a strip, apply a small blood sample, and read your blood glucose result on the large display
- Easy-edge test strip: Apply a small drop of blood anywhere along the wide, yellow edge
- Proven accuracy guaranteed by the makers of the Accu-Chek brand, fulfilling the requirements of the ISO 15197:2013/EN ISO 15197:2015
- The meter automatically logs your blood glucose results and wirelessly transfers them to your smartphone or via USB to your PC
- All data can be uploaded to the Accu-Chek Connect Online portal (USB) and the app (Bluetooth®)
- Test strips come in a 10, 25, 50 vial, or 100 (2×50), so you can choose whatever fits your budget or therapy
- Enjoy virtually pain-free testing with either the Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device or the Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device
How to use Accu-Chek instant Blood Glucose Monitoring system
Why buy from Afyacode’s online diabetes shop in Kenya?
Expert doctors have tested and approved all the products in our store. Also, we contribute 10% of every sale to charity. Therefore, know that every time you buy from us, you are saving a life somewhere. For example, you could be helping a less privileged diabetic child acquire insulin.