OMRON M2 Blood Pressure Monitor Price in Kenya
What is a Blood Pressure Monitor?
A blood pressure monitor is a device used to measure the blood pressure of an individual. They come in different sizes. A BP machine helps diabetic patients monitor the blood pressure and note when it goes up or down. In addition, it is generally important for any person to monitor their blood pressure. As a result, you will be able to detect signs of diabetes early enough. When you detect diabetes symptoms early enough diabetes reversal process can be initiated.
What should you consider when buying Blood Pressure Monitor
The size of the cuff is the most important feature to check when you’re selecting a blood pressure monitor, Dr. Daniel says. The 2017 High Blood Pressure Clinical Practice Guidelines, which both the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association endorse, recommends these sizes:
- Small: Arm circumference of 22 to 26 centimeters (about 8.5 to 10 inches).
- Average: Arm circumference of 27 to 34 centimeters (about 10.5 to 13 inches).
- Large: Arm circumference of 35 to 44 centimeters (about 13.5 to 17 inches)
Another factor to consider is the type of cuffs. Choose arm cuffs over wrist cuffs.
Why OMRON M2 Blood Pressure Monitor
With the OMRON M2, you can now measure your blood pressure comfortably, quickly, and accurately. It is equipped with Intellisense technology which ensures that there is less discomfort from over-inflation of the cuff.
- Intellisense Technology – this unique OMRON technology ensures that there is less discomfort from over-inflation of the cuff.
- Helps you take your blood pressure quickly and easily with one touch operation.
- Included cuff fits arms with a circumference of 22-32cm
- Keeps in memory 30 readings with time and date.
Why buy from Afyacode online medical store in Kenya?
Expert doctors have tested and approved all the products in our store. Also, we contribute 10% of every sale to charity. Therefore, know that every time you buy from us, you are saving a life somewhere. For example, you could be helping a less privileged diabetic child acquire insulin.